Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playing in the Snow

The snow started falling tonight and got really bad fast, we got about a half an inch in 20 minutes. Hannah and I went to meet the bus, that Liam rides from preschool, and needless to say he screamed. He didn't scream about it snowing, he just refused to come inside he wanted to play in the snow. So they put their boots on and played in the snow. I know mom and dad will not be happy to see these pictures because the last time I talked to her she asked if it had started snowing yet, and of course I said no. Needless to say,15 minutes later it did this. Hopefully it will be fine for their drive to our house tomorrow. I love seeing the kids play and laugh in the snow, to them its just fun, well as to me it means its cold and the roads could be unsafe for Billy to be driving on. Oh the stuff we have to worry about as adults. I will attach photos of them playing, they had so much fun.











Liam waiting impatiently for Hannah to get her Boots on.














Hannah finally gets her boots on.


1 comment:

Jennifer Jane said...

Oh! It's great that the kids get to play in snow... However! We are so glad that we don't have to deal with it this year. The girls are running all over the yard in the cool weather. And we both love the sunshine, even if it's cold. We will just live through you all. Keep posting updates.